Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Great New Free e-book Available!

It has been a while since I last posted. I haven't forgotten about you all. Today I got a free e-book from Mark McGuiness, whose blog "Lateral Action" I subscribe to, as well as co-author Marelisa Fábrega. He has lots of great advice on motivation and creativity. This book is entitled "20 Creative Blocks and How to Get Through Them". Perusing the Table of Contents I see chapters about some of my own personal blocks: Chapter 2: "Fear of Getting It Wrong", Chapter 4 "Creativity vs. Cash", Chapter 6 "The Inner Critic", Chapter 13 "Information Overload" and several more! The link for this free e-book is http://media.lateralaction.com/creativeblocks.pdf

I also encourage you to sign up for his free 26 week course "Creative Pathfinders". It contains lots of free invaluable information to guide you to success as a creative individual: http://lateralaction.com/pathfinder/

I don't make any money recommending this - just a satisfied blog reader wanting to share this valuable resource with the rest of you. Let us know if it helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment